1. What are the charges for children and infant on the City Shuttle?
Children between the age of 2 and 12 years old are subjected to child fare of S$6. A seat fare is not applicable for infants below 2 years old if they are seated on the lap of an adult.
2. Can I request to schedule my destination as the first stop?
As the City Shuttle is a shared vehicle with multiple passengers, the destinations are planned according to route efficiency. Therefore, we are unable to take in special requests.
3. Are odd sized luggage / items allowed?
Odd sized luggage / items such as surfboards and golf bags are not allowed on board.
4. Which hotels does the city shuttle serve?
The city shuttle will bring passengers to most downtown hotels. Please click
to see the list of hotels.
5. How much luggage can I bring on the shuttle?
Only one standard-sized luggage (26 inches in diameter) per passenger is allowed on the city shuttle.